- Correspondence Match - Coverdell World Wise Schools - Program matches up Peace Corps Volunteers in the field with U.S. classroom teachers; a two-year exchange of ideas, stories, pictures, and artifacts that helps U.S. students in the classroom learn about the people, geography, environment, and cultures of the world.
- Coverdell World Wise Schools - Fosters an understanding of other cultures and global issues by facilitating communication between Peace Corps Volunteers and U.S. classrooms; free print and online classroom resources based on the Peace Corps experience.
- Peace Corps Volunteers - Meet Laura and Rob. Learn about their experience in Zambia.
- Slide Shows - World Wise Schools - Listen to Peace Corps Volunteers talk about their experience and express their opinions through their own photographs and in their own voices.
- Speakers Match - Coverdell World Wise Schools - Links returned Peace Corps Volunteers with classes who want to hear about Peace Corps experiences.
- Videos - Coverdell World Wise Schools - Vivid videos of daily life in Peace Corps countries from Kyrgyzstan and Sri Lanka to the Dominican Republic and Paraguay.