- Department of State Social Studies Resources - Find information to understand and explain U.S. diplomacy.
- Family Visit to the Smithsonian - Activities created by a family who visited the Smithsonian.
- How Teachers and Parents Can Help Young Children Become (and Stay) Bilingual - Parents can work with teachers to help their child be bilingual.
- My Wonderful World - for Parents - Parents, you have the power to make sure your kids are getting the most out of our wonderful world; bring geography into your home and test your global IQ.
- Promoting Cultural Respect - Find out how you can help your child respect other cultures.
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program - Get the most current information about the country where you will be traveling, including travel warnings and travel alerts.
- Third Culture Kids - How you can help a child who was born in the U.S., but lived in another country.