- CIA's Parents & Teachers Page - Gives you resources, lesson plans, and discussion points for you and your children/students to learn more about the CIA and its history of intelligence.
- iCivics - 21st Century Civics - For Teachers - Provides teaching resources for an engaging and dynamic civics curriculum.
- Immigration Teacher's Guide - Students will learn the various reasons people come to America through oral histories of recent and historic immigrants.
- Lesson Plans from the CIA - Teacher guides for CIA kids page.
- The American Presidency - Teacher Materials - Help students think about the office of the presidency, its many occupants, and its importance in American and world history; provides activities and lesson plans from elementary to high school level
- Understand the Constitution - Teacher Tips - Help teach about the creation, content, and ongoing interpretation of the Constitution - and help you find connections to your students' everyday lives.