- Computer Applications Lesson Plans - Series of lesson plans utilizing commonly available applications such as word processors, spreadsheets, presentation software, databases, and more.
- FBI Cyber Surf Islands Teacher's Guide - This activity features 3rd- 8th grade-specific “islands” teaching about various aspects of internet safety through games, videos, and other interactive features. This guide helps use the site and create a leaderboard. (PDF)
- Infographics as a Creative Assessment - Provides you with links, ideas, tips, and much more for supporting the use of infographics as an assessment option in the classroom.
- NSTeens - Teaching Materials - The Real-Life Stories series covers internet safety. Each video download also has activity cards which may be used to reinforce the videos' lessons.
- Smithsonian - For Educators - Includes lesson plans, a research library, and educational services; also search to find resources aligned to state standards.