- Chemistry Smithsonian Magazine - Interesting articles on chemistry topics.
- Chemistry: Science.gov - Science.gov searches over 50 databases and over 2100 selected websites offering U.S. government science information, including research and development results.
- Chemistry and Material Discoveries - National Science Foundation articles on chemistry topics.
- Mirror Molecules - Describes mirror molecules and provides activities.
- The pH Factor - Interesting experiments you can do to learn more about acids and bases.
- Zebrafish Helping Science - Meet Dr. Harry Burgess, an Investigator for the National Institutes of Health. He talks about the zebrafish experiments and how they're behaviors are similar to humans.