- Chem4Kids.com - Chem4Kids.com is a website that teaches the basics of chemistry. It has sections on atoms, matter, elements, the periodic table, biochemistry, and reactions.
- ChemicalElements.com - An interactive period table of elements.
- GeneEd Teacher Resources - Genetic educational materials, lesson plans and activities.
- Mirror Molecules - Describes mirror molecules and provides activities
- Science.gov - Science.gov searches over 50 databases and over 2100 selected websites from 12 federal agencies, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information including research and development results.
- The pH Factor - Interesting experiments you can do to learn more about acids and bases.