- Chemistry Smithsonian Magazine - Interesting articles on chemistry topics.
- Chemistry: Science.gov - Science.gov searches over 50 databases and over 2100 selected websites from 12 federal agencies, offering 200 million pages of authoritative U.S. government science information including research and development results.
- Chemistry and Material Discoveries - National Science Foundation articles on chemistry topics.
- Mirror Molecules - Describes mirror molecules and provides activities.
- The pH Factor - Interesting experiments you can do to learn more about acids and bases.