Jobs A-Z List
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Air Traffic Controller - Video that explains what controllers do and how the direct planes at the airport.
- Animal Keeper - Meet Juan Rodriguez, Animal Keeper of the Asia Trail at the National Zoo. He talks about his daily duties and sloth bears.
- Aquarium Jobs - Find out what it's like working at an aquarium.
- Archeology for Kids - Do you like to dig in the dirt? Figure out stories from clues? These are all things archeologists do!
- Archeologists - Meet Joy and Kate, Archeologists from the National Park Service. They talk about the tools they use and what they uncovered at the Best Farm.
- Architect - Meet Tony Alonso, Regional Chief Architect at the General Services Administration. He talks about saving energy and how he became an architect.
- Army Dentist - Meet Captain Ryan Romero. He talks about being a dentist and how to take care of your teeth.
- Astronaut - Meet Kay Hire. She talks about the Space Shuttle Columbia and how she became an astronaut.
- Dentist - Meet Captain Ryan Romero. He talks about being a dentist and how to take care of your teeth.
- Doctor (Physician) - Doctors treat injuries and sick patients. Doctors examine patients, find out patient's medical histories and give medications.
- Dog Trainer - Meet Bridget. She's a canine handler with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She trains dogs to search and find illegal drugs.
- Lawyer - Lawyers give advice and represent in a courtroom people, businesses, or government agencies on legal issues.
- Marine Biologist - Meet Chris Meyer, a scientist from the National Museum of Natural History. He talks about the ocean and his favorite animal the cowrie snail.
- Marine Biologist - Careers in Marine Biology - Find the answers to your questions about how to become a marine biologist.
- Marine Pilot - Meet Captain Pete Benning. He talks about what it's like to be a pilot and how to prepare for a mission.
- NASA Space Careers - Meet NASA scientists, engineers, math specialists and more. Learn about what they do and what they studied to get the job.
- Park Ranger - Rangers help protect parks and teach park visitors why parks are important and how to care for them.
- Peace Corps Volunteers - Meet Laura and Rob Gray, former Peace Corps Volunteers. They talk about their experience in Zambia.
- Physical Therapists - Meet 3 physical therapists and learn how they help patients.
- Physician (Doctor) - Doctors treat injuries and sick patients. Doctors examine patients, find out patient's medical histories and give medications.
- Pilot for the Marines - Meet Captain Pete Benning. He talks about what it's like to be a pilot and how to prepare for a mission.
- Pilot - Meet Nicole Malachowski, former Thunderbird Pilot. She talks about her experience and the White House Fellow program.
- Plant Specialist - Botanist - Meet Martin Hutten, who is the manager of Yosemite National Park's plant program.
- Police Officer - Police officers protect people and property. It's their job to make sure that the public is safe.
- Prosthetist - Meet David. He works with patients with amputated limbs. He talks about what he likes about his job and how a prosthetic arm and leg are created.
- Teacher - Educates and prepares students for future schooling by teaching them basic subjects, like math and reading.
- Treasurer of the U.S. - Meet Rosie Rios, Treasurer at the Department of the Treasury. She talks about the America the Beautiful Quarters and how important it is to have a good education.
- Veterinarian - Meet Zoo Veterinarian Dr. Carlos Sanchez. He talks about the caring for the animals at the National Zoo.
- Veterinarian - Megan talks about her job with working dogs and why your dog's teeth need to stay healthy.
- Wildlife Biologist - Wildlife biologists study animals and other wildlife and how they interact with their environment. Learn about what it takes to be a wildlife biologist and how to protect wildlife animals.
- Zoo Doctor - Meet Zoo Veterinarian Dr. Carlos Sanchez. He talks about the caring for the animals at the National Zoo.
- Zoo Keepers - Meet Kristen and Juan, zoo keepers at the National Zoo. They talk about creating natural habitats, how they train the animals and what you can do to get started.