- Art of Video Games - Meet Georgina Goodlander, an exhibition coordinator for the Smithsonian American Art Museum. Learn about this exhibit and how video games are an art form.
- Arts Edge - The family section offers articles, activities and advice for parents on getting their kids involved in the arts.
- Family Visit to the Smithsonian - Activities created by a family who visited the Smithsonian.
- How Parents Can Support Arts Education - Eight steps you can take to make a difference.
- National Gallery of Arts Family - Discover a variety of multi-generational programs and resources that engage children and adults in active exploration of art.
- Parents as Partners in Art Education - Read about this parent art program, how it works, and ways to implement it.
- PBS Activities and Crafts - Educational arts and crafts projects parents can do with their kids.
- Smithsonian Education - Families - Plan your visit to the Smithsonian in Washington, DC.
- Smithsonian Family Tours - Provides advice on planning a trip to the Smithsonian museums, including a colored map.
- Visiting the Smithsonian with Kids - Great tips for visiting the Smithsonian museums and the zoo in Washington, D.C.
- Kids Classical Countdown - A top ten list of classical masterpieces for parents and their kids
- Music - Library of Congress Collection - Recordings of a variety of types of music from the Library of Congress.
- Music and Your School-Age Child - Gives the benefits to children who actively participate in music.
- Music at Home - Search for activities and articles you can use with your children to encourage creativity and help them build on their artistic and musical talents.
- Music for Kids That Even Parents Might Love - A wide range of tunes for the small set is climbing the music charts — and much of it is acceptable to adult ears.
- Sing-Along - Learn about environmental health science through song.
- What Music Should My Child Listen To? - An article for parents.
- When the Show Biz Bug Bites - This resource is for parents who want to support their child's in a musical theater career.