Exercise, Fitness and Nutrition
- Exercise Worksheet - Can You Think of It worksheet and simple crossword for younger children.
- Explore the Food Guide Pyramid - Have students try this online interactive activity to learn about the different food groups and then have them take the quiz.
- Healthy Reading for Kids - A list of fitness and nutrition books for children ages 5-9.
- Nutrients Your Body Needs - Online activity that shows students what foods, vitamins and nutrients a body need and which organs nutrients impact.
- PBS Teachers Health, Fitness & Nutrition Activities - Lesson plans, activities, and videos pertaining to fitness and nutrition.
- PECentral - Lots of fitness and nutrition activities at various grade levels.
- Serving Up Myplate: A Yummy Curriculum - A new collection of classroom materials that helps elementary school teachers integrate nutrition education into Math, Science, English Language Arts, and Health.
- SuperTracker - Personalized nutrition and physical activity plan.
- Train Like an Astronaut - Involve your students in structured, hands-on science activities that relate physical Earth-based needs to the requirements of exploring space. Also assist students in the science behind nutrition and physical fitness.