- Algebra (Middle School Grades) - Learn about direct and indirect variation, inequalities and negative numbers, positive/negative integer rules, and more.
- Ask Dr. Math - Middle School Grades - Search through different math topics like geometry, ratio, word problems and more.
- Isosceles and Equilateral Triangles - Learn about each type of triangle and how they are different.
- Measurement (Middle School Grades) - Ask Dr. Math - Find out about time, temperature, and units of measurement.
- Meters and Liters: Converting to the Metric System of Measurements - This system is based on a unit of measurement called the meter, which gets its name from the Greek word metron, "a measure."
- Online Conversion - Convert just about anything to anything else -- meters to miles, pints to liters, calories to Celsius and more.
- Tech and Math - Science News for Kids - Check out these very cool and interesting articles.
- Word Problems - Ask Dr. Math - Browse through a list of different word problems and learn how to break down the problem and solve it.