- New York - HomeworkNYC.org - This is a great resource for kids on many different subjects - from languages to science.
- NOAA Photo Library - This collection includes thousands of weather and space images, hundreds of images of our shores and coastal seas, and thousands of marine species images ranging from the great whales to the most minute plankton.
- Photo Op - NGA Kids - An interactive activity that introduces you to digital photography and digital photo editing. (Shockwave required)
- Photographer - Photographers know how to choose the right tools to give them the best picture. They use different things such as lights, lenses, and film to create a picture. New digital technology is being used more and more by photographers. A lot of them use computers to finish their work.
- Photography - For the student with a serious interest in photography, this is the site to check out.
- Photography and Media Arts - Corcoran Museum - Highlights from the Corcoran's permanent collection of over 16,000 works of art.
- Search Collections - American Art Museum - Search and Browse by art type including painting, sculpture, drawings, and photography to name a few.
- U.S. Government Photos and Graphics - This page has a list of links of to all the images and graphics available from various Government agencies.
- Washington D.C. - Portraits of a City - For most of the twentieth century, Addison Scurlock and his sons photographed our Washington D.C. and the people who lived and worked there.