- Agricultural and Food Scientist - Find out the answers to questions about how farms can use less labor, control pests and weeds, conserve soil and water.
- Botany and Horticulture - This site has an amazing list of resources on botany, horticulture, and plant ecosystems.
- Exploratorium: Traits of Life - Take a journey through the Exploratorium's new collection of Life Science exhibits.
- Exploring Estuaries -A wide variety of birds, fish, and other wildlife make estuaries their home; use this web site to explore these unique environments.
- Plant a Garden - Find out how to grow your own garden even in the smallest of places.
- Plant Basics - Learn about the basic structure of plants, photosynthesis, and more.
- Plant Fact Sheet - Information for gardeners about different plants.
- Science Facts - Get the answers to life's most interesting questions through scientific inquiry; it will introduce you to the Library of Congress' rich collections in science and technology.
- Why Leaves Changes Color - This site explains the basics of how autumn colors happen.
- Agricultural Ideas for Science Fair Projects - Here, we've put together a few basic ideas of agricultural science projects you can do. Use these ideas as a jumping-off place for coming up with your own project.
- Agriculture in the Classroom - Kids Zone - Kids Zone is a fun and interactive way to learn and get ideas about science projects, farm and fun food, take virtual tours and much more! (Requires Flash)
- Education (Teachers) Page - National Geographic - Find multimedia activities aligned with national standards, educational projects, and more.
- EurekAlert! Science News and Resources for Kids - The EurekAlert! Science for Kids Portal is a central, online source for kid-friendly news and resources.
- Science and Nature - Smithsonian Magazine - Read these interesting articles on nature and wildlife.
- Space Agriculture in the Classroom - Learn about the space program and the role of agriculture in our economy and society.