- Birth of the Internet - National Science Foundation - Watch video clips of early pioneers talking about their work along with maps of Internet growth from the 1960s to the 1990s. (Flash required)
- NSTeens Game - Learn about what information should not be included in your online profiles. Players help Tad clean up his messy profile by collecting the information that should be kept private while avoiding others who would dispense Tad's personal information all over school.
- Video and Media - OnGuard Online - Watch these videos to learn about phishing, being safe online, reducing spam, and protecting your computer against unwanted intrusions.
- Webisodes - Stop Bullying .gov - Bullying also can happen on-line or electronically. These animated webisodes features K.B.and her friends dealing with bullying at school.
- YouTube's U.S. Government Channel - (USA.gov) - Here's a list of videos available from various Government agencies.