- Cooking With Kids - Team Nutrition - Learn about food and healthy eating by helping in the kitchen.
- Farmers Markets - Watch this video to learn about the benefits of buying fresh, nutritious, delicious and locally grown foods.
- Healthy Eating - Cristeta Comerford writes about her appearance on the Food Network's Iron Chef America.
- Kids Rock Nutrition in the Kitchen - Watch how to make chicken packets and a berry parfait.
- Learn to Grow Your Own Food - Work with your mom or dad and you can grow your own fruits and vegetables at home.
- Nutrition for Preschool and Elementary Kids - Have fun checking out these different websites about staying healthy.
- Recipes for Kids - KidsHealth - Making food yourself - with a little help from a parent - is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation.
- White House Chef - Meet Cris Comerford, the executive chef at the White House. She talks about why it's important that you learn to cook.
- Why Kids Should Eat Healthy and Exercise - Meet Sasha, a nutritionist for U.S. Department of Agriculture. She tells us about how healthy eating and exercise helps kids grow physically and mentally strong.