Page last updated: Oct 4th, 2016
- Charger Wrap - Ingredients and steps to prepare a healthy chicken, veggie and cheese wrap.
- Cooking With Kids - Team Nutrition - Learn about food and healthy eating by helping in the kitchen.
- Cucumber Yogurt Dip - Learn how to make a cool and healthy dip to eat with your favorite vegetables.
- Farmers Markets - Watch this video to learn about the benefits of buying fresh, nutritious, delicious and locally grown foods.
- Frozen Fruit Cup - Ingredients and steps to make this fun frozen treat to keep you cool this summer.
- Healthy Eating - Cristeta Comerford writes about her appearance on the Food Network's Iron Chef America.
- Kids Rock Nutrition in the Kitchen - Watch how to make chicken packets and a berry parfait.
- Learn to Grow Your Own Food - Work with your mom or dad and you can grow your own fruits and vegetables at home.
- Nutritionist - Meet Sasha, a registered dietitian nutritionist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. She talks about how her job helps people eat healthy foods and teaches families how to keep track of what they're eating.
- Peanut Butter and Apple Wrap - Ingredients and steps to prepare a healthy peanut butter and apple wrap. Remember you can substitute peanut butter with sunflower seed butter or another nut butter or spread.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie - Ingredients and steps to make a delicious smoothie. Remember you can use creamy peanut butter, sunflower seed butter or other nut butter or spread.
- Recipes for Kids - KidsHealth - Making food yourself - with a little help from a parent - is a great way to learn about food and meal preparation.
- White House Chef - Meet Cris Comerford, the executive chef at the White House. She talks about why it's important that you learn to cook.
- Why Kids Should Eat Healthy and Exercise - Meet Sasha, a nutritionist for U.S. Department of Agriculture. She tells us about how healthy eating and exercise helps kids grow physically and mentally strong.