Page last updated: Apr 21st, 2016
- 5 Reasons Girls Should Play Sports - Why play sports? You might say "to get exercise" and you'd be right. To have fun? That's true, too. But there's more.
- Activity Cards - BAM! - Is there an activity you want to know more about? Look no further - it's all right here and you'll even meet Xperts like you!
- Best for Bones Activities - Choose a physical activity and learn more about that sport.
- Bicycling - BAM! - Be street smart. Ride on the right side of the road, moving with traffic, and obey all traffic signs and signals.
- FBI Fitness Instructor - Meet E.J. He talks about teaching at the FBI Academy and why you should keep moving.
- Gear Up - BAM! - Need a helmet? Need a ball? If you're not sure what gear you need in order to do a certain physical activity, find it here!
- Getting Started and Staying Active - You don't have to be an athlete or be involved in an organized sport to be fit. Find tips on leading an active lifestyle.
- Meeting the Challenge - BAM! - Not everyone has it easy when it comes to doing physical activity. Check out how athletes overcome physical challenges to make it to the top!
- Staying Healthy - KidsHealth - Read these articles and learn about keeping fit and having fun.
- Sun Proof - BAM! - It's key to get outside and get active - just make sure you're protected! You always need sun protection - it's just another part of your gear!
- Why Exercise Is Cool - When you exercise, you're helping build a strong body that will be able to move around and do all the stuff you need it to do. Try to be active every day.
- Why Kids Should Eat Healthy and Exercise - Meet Sasha, a nutritionist for U.S. Department of Agriculture. She tells us about how healthy eating and exercise helps kids grow physically and mentally strong.