- Bicycle Safer Journey - Learn how to get ready to ride, pick when and where to ride and why riding with an adult or older sibling is important. (also in Spanish)
- Bike Safety - Bike riding safety tips.
- Bugs - Help! It’s a Roach! - Learn about controlling roaches in your home with this activity. (also in Spanish)
- Drinking Alcohol - Too Smart to Start - Find out why you should avoid alcohol and the difficulties it can cause.
- Hard Facts About Helmets - If you like activities that involve wheels, concrete or asphalt, then protect your brain by wearing a helmet.
- Mercury - Don't Mess with Mercury - Find out what mercury is and how it affects your body.
- Rabies - Learn about rabies and how to protect your pet.
- Sharks - How to Stay Safe and Avoid Shark Attacks - Even though shark attacks are not common, knowing some safety tips can help prevent them.
- Swimming - Swimming is a lot of fun, but drowning is a real danger. Find out how to stay safe in the water. (also in Spanish)
- Tox Town - Learn about dangerous chemicals and health risks you may encounter in everyday places.
- Walk Safer Journey - Choose the safest places to walk and the importance of watching for cars and other traffic. (also in Spanish)
- Bullying - Stop Bullying .gov - Find out what bullying is and what you can do to stop it.
- Bullying - GirlsHealth.gov - What to do if you are being bullied or witness bullying.
- Cyberbullying - Sometimes referred to as online social cruelty or electronic bullying, can involve sending mean, vulgar, or threatening messages or images.
- Getting Along - Solving problems in the right way can help you get through them quickly and easily, and stop them from getting out of control.
- How to Make Friends After You Move - Moving to a new place can be both exciting and a little scary. Here are a few tips for making new friends.