A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Air Traffic Controller - Video explains what controllers do and how they direct planes at the airport.
- Animal Keeper - Juan Rodriguez is an animal keeper of the Asia Trail at the National Zoo. He talks about his daily duties and sloth bears.
- Aquarium Jobs - Find out what it's like working at an aquarium.
- Aquarium Curator & Herpetologist - Find out what it's like being in charge of an aquarium or working with reptiles and amphibians.
- Archeology for Kids - Do you like to dig in the dirt and solve mysteries? Archeologists study fossils, tools and old sites to find clues about the past!
- Archeologists - Joy and Kate are archeologists from the National Park Service. They talk about the tools they use and what they uncovered.
- Architect - Tony Alonso is an architect at the General Services Administration. He talks about saving energy and how he became an architect.
- Army Dentist - Meet Captain Ryan Romero. He talks about being a dentist and how to take care of your teeth.
- Astronaut - Meet Kay Hire. She talks about the space program and how she became an astronaut.
- Aviation Careers - Learn about jobs that involve airplanes including air traffic controllers, airplane mechanics, flight attendants and more.
- Dentist - Meet Captain Ryan Romero. He talks about being a dentist and how to take care of your teeth.
- Developer - Meet Elaine, a website developer with the General Services Administration. She helps make the government easy and available to everyone online.
- Doctor (Physician) - Doctors treat injuries and sick patients. Doctors examine patients, find out patient's medical histories and give medications.
- Dog Trainer - Meet Bridget. She's a canine handler with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She trains dogs to search and find illegal drugs.
- FBI Fitness Instructor - Meet E.J. He talks about teaching at the FBI Academy and why you should keep moving.
- Federal Wildlife Officer - Meet Gabriel. He is an officer that protects wildlife for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Learn about his tools and what he does on patrol.
- Fish Specialist - Marine Biologist - Meet Carole Baldwin. She specializes in studying tropical-marine and deep-sea fish and wildlife.
- Fish Scientist - Marine Biology - Meet Chris, a Marine Biologist at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. Learn more about what he studies and his favorite animal.
- Health and Science Careers - If you curious, like numbers, and like adventures, maybe you should become a scientist!
- Healthcare careers - Explore your options as a specialist, therapist, nurse and more in the exciting healthcare field.
- Information Technology Learn more about careers supporting, programming, building and fixing computers and networks.
- Lawyer - Lawyers give advice and represent people, businesses, or government agencies in court about legal issues.
- Librarian Take care of libraries and help people find information.
- Marine Biologist - Meet Chris, a scientist from the National Museum of Natural History. He talks about the ocean and his favorite animal the cowrie snail.
- Marine Biologist - Careers in Marine Biology - Find the answers to your questions about how to become a marine biologist.
- Marine Pilot - Meet Captain Pete Benning. He talks about what it's like to be a pilot and how to prepare for a mission.
- NASA Space Careers - Meet NASA scientists, engineers, math specialists and more. Learn about what they do and what they studied to get the job.
- Nutritionist - Meet Sasha, a registered dietitian nutritionist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. She talks about how her job helps people eat healthy foods and teaches families how to keep track of what they're eating.
- Oceanographer - Meet Pablo Clemente-Colón. He is the chief scientist and oceanographer at the National Ice Center.
- Outdoor Careers - Conservation Connect - Video series that connects you with the great outdoors, wildlife species, and careers in protecting the environment.
- Park Ranger - Rangers help protect parks and teach park visitors why parks are important and how to care for them.
- Peace Corps Volunteers - Meet Laura and Rob, former Peace Corps Volunteers. They talk about their experience in Zambia.
- Physical Therapists - Meet 3 physical therapists at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and learn how they help patients.
- Physician (Doctor) - Doctors treat injuries and sick patients. Doctors examine patients, find out patient's medical histories and give medications.
- Pilot for the Marines - Meet Captain Pete. He talks about what it's like to be a pilot and how to prepare for a mission.
- Pilot - Find out more about aviation careers including becoming a pilot.
- Plant Specialist - Botanist - Meet Martin, who is the manager of Yosemite National Park's plant program.
- Police Officer - Police officers protect people and property. It's their job to make sure that the public is safe.
- Principal - Elementary, middle, and high school principals coordinate curricula, oversee teachers and other school staff, and provide a safe and productive learning environment for students.
- Prosthetist - Meet David. He works with patients with amputated limbs. He talks about what he likes about his job and how a prosthetic arm and leg are created.
- Rare Book Conservator - Meet Yasmeen Khan. She helps restore old books at the Library of Congress in Washington DC.
- Restaurant Jobs - Learn about food and restaurant careers: cooks, executive chefs, servers, and more.
- Teacher - Educates and prepares students for future schooling by teaching them a variety of subjects like math, science, and reading.
- Television Jobs - Learn more about the jobs of the camera operators, directors, producers, and technicians at a television station.
- Theater Jobs - Find out about what it takes to work in theater, including actors, playwrights, directors, costumers and more.
- Veterinarian - Megan talks about her job with working dogs and why your dog's teeth need to stay healthy.
- Video Game Designer - Learn more about the skills you’ll need to become a video game designer and watch an interview with a designer!
- Wildlife Biologist - Wildlife biologists study animals and other wildlife and how they interact with their environment. Learn about what it takes to be a wildlife biologist and how to protect wildlife animals.
- Wildlife Officer - Meet Gabriel. He is an officer that protects wildlife for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Learn about his tools and what he does on patrol.
- Zoo Keepers - Meet Kristen and Juan, zoo keepers at the National Zoo. They talk about creating natural habitats, how they train the animals and what you can do to get started.