A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Air Traffic Controller - This video explains what controllers do and how they direct planes at the airport.
- Animal Keeper - Juan Rodriguez is an animal keeper of the Asia Trail at the National Zoo. He talks about his daily duties and sloth bears.
- Aquarium Jobs - Find out what it's like working at an aquarium.
- Archeology for Kids - Do you like to dig in the dirt? Archeologists dig in the dirt to find clues about the past!
- Archeologists - Joy and Kate are archeologists from the National Park Service. In this video, they talk about the tools they use and what they uncovered.
- Architect - Tony Alonso is an architect at the General Services Administration. He talks about saving energy and how he became an architect.
- Army Dentist - Meet Captain Ryan Romero. He talks about being a dentist and how to take care of your teeth.
- Astronaut - Meet Kay Hire. She talks about the Space Shuttle Columbia and how she became an astronaut.
- Bird Specialist - Ornithologist - Sarah Stock is a wildlife biologist who studies birds. She talks about how she studies owls.
- Brain Scientist - Meet Doctor Dave, a scientist who studies the brain and how addiction affects the brain.
- Dentist - Meet Captain Ryan Romero. He talks about being a dentist and how to take care of your teeth.
- Doctor (Physician) - Doctors treat injuries and sick patients. Doctors examine patients, find out patient's medical histories and give medications.
- Dog Trainer - Meet Bridget. She's a canine handler with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She trains dogs to search and find illegal drugs.
- Lawyer - Lawyers give advice and represent in a courtroom people, businesses, or government agencies on legal issues.
- Marine Biologist - Meet Chris Meyer, a scientist from the National Museum of Natural History. He talks about the ocean and his favorite animal the cowrie snail.
- Marine Biologist - Careers in Marine Biology - Find the answers to your questions about how to become a marine biologist.
- Marine Pilot - Meet Captain Pete Benning. He talks about what it's like to be a pilot and how to prepare for a mission.
- NASA Space Careers - Meet NASA scientists, engineers, math specialists and more. Learn about what they do and what they studied to get the job.
- Nutritionist - Meet Sasha, a registered dietitian nutritionist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. She talks about how her job helps people eat healthy foods and teaches families how to keep track of what they're eating.
- Park Ranger - Rangers help protect parks and teach park visitors why parks are important and how to care for them.
- Peace Corps Volunteers - Meet Laura and Rob Gray, former Peace Corps Volunteers. They talk about their experience in Zambia.
- Physical Therapists - Meet 3 physical therapists and learn how they help patients.
- Physician (Doctor) - Doctors treat injuries and sick patients. Doctors examine patients, find out patient's medical histories and give medications.
- Pilot for the Marines - Meet Captain Pete Benning. He talks about what it's like to be a pilot and how to prepare for a mission.
- Pilot - Meet Nicole Malachowski, former Thunderbird Pilot. She talks about her experience and the White House Fellow program.
- Plant Specialist - Botanist - Meet Martin Hutten, who is the manager of Yosemite National Park's plant program.
- Police Officer - Police officers protect people and property. It's their job to make sure that the public is safe.
- Prosthetist - Meet David. He works with patients with amputated limbs. He talks about what he likes about his job and how a prosthetic arm and leg are created.
- Teacher - Educates and prepares students for future schooling by teaching them basic subjects, like math and reading.
- Treasurer of the U.S. - Meet Rosie Rios, Treasurer at the Department of the Treasury. She talks about the America the Beautiful Quarters and how important it is to have a good education.
- Veterinarian - Meet Zoo Veterinarian Dr. Carlos Sanchez. He talks about the caring for the animals at the National Zoo.
- Veterinarian - Megan talks about her job with working dogs and why your dog's teeth need to stay healthy.
- Wildlife Biologist - Wildlife biologists study animals and other wildlife and how they interact with their environment. Learn about what it takes to be a wildlife biologist and how to protect wildlife animals.
- Wildlife Officer - Meet Gabriel. He is an officer that protects wildlife for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Learn about his tools and what he does on patrol.
- Zoo Doctor - Meet Zoo Veterinarian Dr. Carlos Sanchez. He talks about the caring for the animals at the National Zoo.
- Zoo Keepers - Meet Kristen and Juan, zoo keepers at the National Zoo. They talk about creating natural habitats, how they train the animals and what you can do to get started.