Page last updated: May 26th, 2015
- Ask Dr. Math (Elementary Grades) - Search this site and find answers to your math questions.
- Calculating Area in the Kitchen - Practice calculating area on this worksheet to figure out how many tiles Aunt Marie needs to buy for her kitchen floor.
- Converting Metric Measurements - Learn about the metric system.
- Converting to Hours, Days, and Weeks - This word problem worksheet challenges you to convert a unit of time to hours, days, or weeks.
- Division (Elementary Grades) - Ask Dr. Math - Find out about dividing fractions, long division, orders of operation and more.
- Finding the Median - Find the median heights of the school&s gymnastic team using this worksheet.
- Going Abroad: Practice Reading a Bar Graph - This worksheet helps read and interpret data in a bar graph and use its information to answer word problems.
- Learning Multiplication Facts - Ask Dr. Math - Learn multiplication by using a multiplication table, finding patterns or using flash cards.
- Marine Pilot - Meet Captain Pete Benning. He talks about what it's like to be a pilot and how important math is to his job.
- Math Maven's Mysteries - Test your math skills and crack the case.
- Math Riddle to Learn History - Solve the riddle on this worksheet and find out how many U.S. presidents were under 40 when they took office.
- Meters and Liters: Converting to the Metric System of Measurements - This system is based on a unit of measurement called the meter, which gets its name from the Greek word metron, "a measure."
- Metric Measures - Find links to a metric pyramid, metric facts for sports, metric in the kitchen and more.
- Show Me the Money! Six-Digit Subtraction with Decimals - Flex your subtraction skills by completing this advanced arithmetic worksheet.
- Triangles - A triangle has three sides and is made of straight lines; learn about the different types.
- Wild Word Problems: Division - This math worksheet has word problems about animals that requires division.