Page last updated: Aug 17th, 2015
- Cash, Check or Credit? - TheMint.org - Until now you may have used only cash to make purchases. Cash is great! But as you get older, sellers will give you other ways to spend money.
- Coins and Medals - H.I.P. Pocket Change - Discover current and future coin programs, including commemorative coins, presidential $1 coins and more.
- Collector's Club - H.I.P. Pocket Change - Learn how to set up a collection, share your hobby, and find activities and games.
- Credit Card Facts - TheMint.org - Get to know more about credit cards - their advantages and disadvantages - before you use them.
- History of Money - Learn about money, from bartering to electronic money and everything in between.
- How Coins Are Made - Find out here!
- It's My Life - Money - Learn how to spend your money SMART!
- Learn About Money With Kids.gov - Do you put your money in your piggy bank and save it for something special or do you run to the store and spend it right away? Figuring out what to do with your money can be tricky, but it can also be fun.
- Making Money: Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching! - Here's how some It's My Life-ers fill their piggy banks with extra moolah.
- Treasury's Page for Kids - Take a tour, learn about the agency's history, the history of money, how to detect counterfeit money, learn about savings bonds, and much more.
- What is Debt? - TreasuryDirect Kids - Debt is money one person, organization, or government owes to another person, organization, or government. Find out more here.