Page last updated: Mar 24th, 2016
- Cyberbullying - StopBullying.gov - Sometimes referred to as online social cruelty or electronic bullying, can involve: Sending mean, vulgar, or threatening messages or images or pretending to be someone else.
- Cyberbullying Prevention - Online bullying, called cyberbullying, happens when kids use the Internet, cell phones, or other devices to send or post text or images intended to hurt or embarrass another person.
- FBI Cyber Surf Islands - Travel to an island and learn how to stay safe online, including protecting your information, cell phone safety and more. (Flash required)
- FCC Kids Zone - Have fun with quizzes and games as you learn about the agency. Read news articles written just for you.
- Heads Up - Net Cetera - When you're ready to post or send a message or a photo, download a file, game or program, or shop for something - stop for a second and think.
- OnguardOnline.gov for Kids - Learn about being safe online and how to protect yourself.
- Protecting Your Information - Security Plaza - Your personal information is valuable to a lot of people. Learn what it takes to keep yours secure.