Page last updated: Aug 28th, 2015
- Design Your Own Bill - Design your own money! (Flash required)
- Field Trip to the Money Factory - Meet Brian Thompson, Banknote Designer and Dixie March, Script Engraver. Learn about their jobs and how money is made.
- Help Your Children Grow Their Money Skills - Young people can pick up good habits around planning, saving, and spending. Find age-appropriate information and activities for your kids.
- Helping Your Family Save Money Comic - Colorful comic strip with tips on how kids and teens can save money.
- Money Smart for Grades Pre-K - 2 - Guide for parents and caregivers to start talking to kids about money and finances. (PDF)
- Talking to Your Kids About Money - Somewhere between passing out orange slices at a game and reading them a bed-time story, you have to find time to teach your kids important money lessons, like saving and spending.
- Teaching Children Money Habits for Life - Get ideas for questions that can lead to money conversations with your children.
- Teaching Children the Financial Facts of Life - Get tips on how to teach kids about saving, spending wisely, and sharing with others.
- Tips for Parents - TheMint.org - Gives you tips and tools for teaching money literacy to your children.
- Using Children's Literature to Teach Financial Literacy - Get tips for using children's books to teach your kids about money.
- Youth and Money: Parent Resources - Financial literacy tools and resources to help parents, teachers, and others have "teachable moments" with youth.