Page last updated: Oct 2nd, 2015
- Anti-Bullying Laws per State - Find out about your state's laws and policies.
- Cyberbullying - How to Prevent It - Parents and kids can prevent cyberbullying. Explore safe ways to use technology.
- Cyberbullying - How to Report It - Document and report the behavior.
- Getting a Cell Phone for Your Child - Check out this handbook before you get your kids connected.
- Kids Privacy - Quick Facts - Kids' personal information and privacy are valuable - to you, to them, and to marketers. Fortunately, there are ways you can safeguard that privacy when your kids are online.
- KnowBullying App - Free app that has tips for parents, warning signs, an educator section and simple conversation starters.
- Learn the Basics - Learn the basics on using a computer, mobile devices, the internet, social media, and how to help kids be responsible and make informed decisions online.
- NetSafe for Parents - These videos educate students, parents, teachers and others on a variety of Internet safety topics.
- Parents' Place - Federal Communications Commission - Electronic media have become our children's almost constant companions. Get information about how to improve your children's safety in today's complex media landscape.
- Virtual Worlds and Kids: Mapping the Risks - Talk to your kids about how to safely navigate in virtual worlds