Page last updated: Mar 6th, 2017
- 4-H Parents Page - 4-H is a national youth organization that prepares young people to step up to the challenges in their workplace, community, and the world.
- Drinking Water and Ground Water - Activities - See the water cycle and its many stages and try the animated activity that lets you control the water cycle as you learn. (Flash required)
- Family Learning Activities - Conservation Central - Lace up your shoes and get ready to explore the natural world with your children! Learn simple ways you can conserve local habitats.
- Grow a Garden With Your Kids - Starting a garden is a fun way to teach your kids about healthy fruits and vegetables and get some exercise as you work on a project together.
- Nuclear Energy - What is Nuclear Energy? - Learn more about nuclear reactors, radiation, terms, and more.
- Q?rius for Families - See what's waiting for you at the new interactive science learning space in the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History.
- PBS Parents - Education - Here you'll find information about your child's development from birth through the early school years.
- Selene: A Lunar Construction Game - Have a blast learning about the moon and planetary geology (ages 9 and older; parent/guardian permission required).
- Smithsonian Education - Families - Plan your visit to the Smithsonian in Washington, D.C.
- Weather - Playtime for Kids - Information on weather, science, and space.
- Youth Engagement Through Science (YES) Program - Meet student interns from the YES Program, part of the Smithsonian Institution. Students get to work in museums and get hands-on experience, working with scientists, educators and researchers.