Page last updated: Jun 29th, 2016
- Branch-O-Mania - Take a quiz about the 3 branches of the U.S. government.
- Census for Kids - Games, a word find and state facts to learn how the Census Bureau counts families and how important it is to be counted. (Flash required)
- CryptoKids - Peer into the secret world of cryptology: making and breaking codes. Play lots of games and activities at this site too!
- FBI's Kids Page - Learn about the FBI and play games.
- Passport Activity Book - Learn more about passports by trying out these creative passport activities. (PDF)
- Place the States - Place each of the 50 states in their correct location on a blank map of the United States. Learn the capital of each state too!
- Treasury Direct Kids Games - Play fun games and find out how our country pays its bills.
- Word Searches and Crossword Puzzles - Expand your government vocabulary with these printable word searches and crossword puzzles. (PDF)