Page last updated: Dec 6th, 2016
- Chances - This dice game allows you to see how increasing or decreasing the number of dice rolls affects an outcome.
- Create a Graph - Create a pie chart, a bar chart or a line chart to help explain data easily and visually. (Flash required)
- CryptoKids - Peer into the secret world of cryptology: making and breaking codes. Play lots of games and activities at this site too!
- CyberChase Online - Play interactive games and crack challenging puzzles, meet the characters, and experience original adventures.
- Math Index - Figure This - Take these challenging activities on algebra, geometry, measurement and more. (also available in Spanish)
- Math Teaser Challenge - Every month you will get a math/statistics brain teaser that lets you test your knowledge with a fun problem.
- Memory Game - Census for Kids - Play the memory game and learn how everyone counts.
- PlaySpace - Cyberchase - An online storytelling tool that combines literacy and math; it's a different way to think about and use math.