Page last updated: Feb 8th, 2017
- Center for Veterinary Medicine's Kids Page - Find out about how we protect you and your pets by making sure you and your pets have safe food and medicine.
- Children's Butterfly Site - Despite their small size, butterflies and moths are some of the World's most wondrous animals.
- CIA K-9 Corps - The K-9 Corps and their human partners protect the CIA and its employees.
- Dinosaur Facts - Learn the answers to some interesting questions about dinosaurs.
- Ice Stories: Dispatches from Polar Scientists - Visitors will enjoy learning about the thoughts and experiences of the scientists working in Antarctica and the Arctic.
- Insect Zoo & Butterfly Pavilion - Watch this video to discover different insects and butterflies at the Museum of Natural History. Learn about a bug that hisses, how butterflies eat and why some grasshoppers don't hop.
- Let's Go Outside - Learn how loss of habitat and ecosystems can lead to a decline in biodiversity, and how the Endangered Species Act helps conserve endangered and threatened species.
- National Wildlife Refuge System Coloring Book - Discover eagles, caterpillars and other animals you can find on a national wildlife refuge.
- North American Mammals - This website provides information for over 400 mammal species and includes high-quality range maps, photographs, scientific illustrations, family tree diagrams, weights and measures, and more. (Flash required)
- Not All Bugs Are Bad - Scientists in Manhattan, Kansas, are taking a closer look at helpful insects, because bugs that eat other bugs can help farmers use less insecticide (chemicals that kill insects).
- Rabies Safety - Learn about rabies and how to protect your pet.
- San Diego Zoo for Kids - Learn about the frogs, birds, pandas and other mammals at the San Diego Zoo.