Page last updated: Dec 6th, 2016
- Aerospace Engineer - Meet Acey, an engineer for NASA. He talks about his job and building the James Webb Space Telescope.
- Archeology for Kids - Do you like to dig in the dirt? Figure out stories from clues? These are all things archeologists do!
- Archeologists - Meet Joy and Kate, archeologists from the National Park Service. They talk about the tools they use and what they uncovered at the Best Farm.
- Astronaut - Meet Kay Hire. She talks about the Space Shuttle Columbia and how she became an astronaut.
- Brain Scientist - Meet Doctor Dave, a scientist who studies the brain and how addiction affects the brain.
- Communications Engineer - Meet Adan, an engineer from NASA. Find out what he designs that is used on a spacecraft and how it helps scientists learn more about the Earth.
- Conservationist - Meet Jennifer, a natural conservationist with the National Park Service in New Mexico. Watch a video as she explains her job and how science is fun.
- Environment Jobs - EEK! - Career Zone - Want a job that involves helping take care of the environment? Check out these careers.
- Environmental Protection Agent - Meet Andrea. She is a criminal enforcement agent for the EPA. Learn how she got her job.
- Health and Science Careers - If you curious, like numbers, and like adventures, maybe you should become a scientist!
- Marine Biologist - Meet Chris Meyer, a scientist from the National Museum of Natural History. He talks about the ocean and his favorite animal the cowrie snail.
- Marine Biologist - Careers in Marine Biology - Find the answers to your questions about how to become a marine biologist.
- NASA Space Careers - Meet NASA scientists, engineers, math specialists and more. Learn about what they do and what they studied to get the job.
- Ocean Expert - Oceanographers help us understand of how our oceans, and living creatures in them, function as a system.
- Oceanographer - Kids.gov Career Spotlight - Meet Pablo Clemente-Colón. He is the chief scientist and oceanographer at the National Ice Center.
- Outdoor Careers - Conservation Connect - Video series that connects you with the great outdoors, wildlife species, and careers in protecting the environment.
- Plant Specialist - Botanist - Meet Martin Hutten, who is the manager of Yosemite National Park's plant program.
- Prosthetist - Meet David. He works with patients with amputated limbs. He talks about what he likes about his job and how a prosthetic arm and leg are created.
- Protecting Rivers and Estuaries - Meet an Expert - Read interviews with different educators and volunteers who help protect rivers and bays.
- Scientists @ the Smithsonian - Meet different scientists including animal specialists, space scientists and more.
- Sea Career Profiles - Find career profiles of different careers with corresponding lesson plans.
- Space Jobs - Space Place Live - Meet real scientists who work on space projects to find out what it’s like to work as a scientist or engineer.
- Wildlife Biologist - Wildlife biologists study animals and other wildlife and how they interact with their environment. Learn about what it takes to be a wildlife biologist and how to protect wildlife animals.
- Zebrafish Helping Science - Meet
">Dr. Harry Burgess, an Investigator for the National Institutes of Health. He talks about the zebrafish experiments and how they're behaviors are similar to humans.