Page last updated: Dec 6th, 2016
- America by Air - This site has different activities, including a virtual flight across America during different parts of the twentieth century.
- Apollo 11: Walking On the Moon - Find out what it took to put a man on the Moon. (Flash required)
- Climate Kids - Find out about global climate change, the green house effect, our oceans and more.
- Dynamic Earth - An interactive and engaging site to teach about science of the earth; it includes sections on Gems and Minerals, Rocks and Mining, Plate Tectonics and Volcanoes, and the Solar System.
- Gravity - What is Gravity? - Gravity has played a big part in making the universe the way it is. Learn about Albert Einstein's ideas and see animations.
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory for Students - Learn about our Earth, the solar system, and our universe through slideshows and interactive games.
- NASA for Students Grades K - 4 - Learn about what is happening in the night sky, play games, and learn about space
- NROjr.gov - Learn about the wonders of science, math and space in a fun and interactive site.
- SciJinks - Fun way to learn about weather, satellite meteorology, and Earth science.
- Sky Watch 2.0 - Want to know when a spacecraft will be flying over your city? You can find out here.
- Solar System - How Did the Solar System Come to Be? - The solar system is a pretty busy place. It’s got all kinds of planets, moons, asteroids, and comets zipping around our Sun. Find out more about it here.
- Space Place - NASA brings you an exciting way to look at our Sun and Earth, our solar system and the universe beyond.
- StarChild - A Learning Center for Young Astronomers - Here you will find interesting information about a lot of amazing space subjects.
- Stars and Galaxies - Find out about current space missions and the new world atlas.
- Taurid Meteor Showers - What causes meteor showers, anyway? Find out more.