Page last updated: Apr 21st, 2016
Exercise, Fitness and Nutrition
- Healthy Reading for Kids - A list of fitness and nutrition books for children ages 5-9.
- Nutrients Your Body Needs - Online activity that shows students what foods, vitamins and nutrients a body need and which organs nutrients impact.
- PBS Teachers Health, Fitness & Nutrition Activities - Lesson plans, activities, and videos pertaining to fitness and nutrition.
- PECentral - Lots of fitness and nutrition activities at various grade levels.
- Serving Up Myplate: A Yummy Curriculum - A new collection of classroom materials that helps elementary school teachers integrate nutrition education into Math, Science, English Language Arts, and Health.
- Train Like an Astronaut - Involve your students in structured, hands-on science activities that relate physical Earth-based needs to the requirements of exploring space. Also assist students in the science behind nutrition and physical fitness.