- Building Big™ - Explore large structures and what it takes to build them with Building Big™ - this includes bridges, domes, skyscrapers, dams, and tunnels.
- Bureau of Labor and Statistics Classroom Activities - Includes worksheets to analyze personal interests and explore career options.
- Career Activity File - Includes a teacher's guide, lesson plans and activities for a unit on career exploration.
- Career View - Offers a variety of tool kits, lessons, activities and games for elementary and middle school student to explore careers.
- Educator's Toolkit on Career and Education Planning - Florida's Department of Education toolkit to assist instructors in career planning for middle school students. The site has lesson plans, worksheets, and hands on activities.
- Health Occupations for Today and Tomorrow - a variety of lesson plans and activities to introduce students to health careers.
- Jobs and Careers Activities - Five question quizzes and lesson plan for Kids.gov's Career Spotlight videos.
- Train Like an Astronaut - Physical activities for students interested in a career that requires physical fitness and good nutrition.