Page last updated: Oct 2nd, 2015
- FBI Cyber Surf Islands - This activity features 3rd- 8th grade-specific “islands” teaching about different aspects of internet safety.
- Guidelines and Resources for Internet Safety in Schools - Internet safety guideline developed by the state of Virginia.
- KnowBullying App - Free app that has tips for parents, warning signs, an educator section and simple conversation starters.
- NetSmartz for Educators - Educating students about Internet safety can be difficult, especially with constantly changing technologies and classroom time constraints. These resources can help.
- NSTeens - Games, videos, comics and more pertaining to making safer online choices.
- OnGuardOnline.gov - Just for You Educators - Every day, kids and adults learn about online safety in their homes, schools, and communities. If you're responsible for teaching others to be safe and secure online, we encourage you to use and share the resources on OnGuardOnline.gov.
- Online Safety Games - These games are intended for young children to reinforce the concept of online safety.