- Balancing Power Between State and Federal Government - A lesson plan that exams issues during the formation of the American government -- how much power the federal government should have?
- CIA's Parents & Teachers Page - Gives you resources, lesson plans, and discussion points for you and your children/students to learn more about the CIA and its history of intelligence.
- Civics and Government Lesson Plans - Themed resources provided by the Library of Congress and noted by age band.
- Declare the Causes: Declaration of Independence - Help your students see the development of the Declaration as both an historical process and a writing process through role play.
- Government Jobs and Careers Lesson Plan - Five question quizzes for Kids.gov's Career Spotlight videos.
- How a Bill Becomes a Law - A lesson plan to help your students learn the lawmaking process, key vocabulary terms, and allows them to research specific laws.
- Lesson Plans from the CIA - Teacher guides for CIA kids page.
- The American Presidency - Teacher Materials - Help students understand the office of the presidency and its importance in American and world history. Activities and lesson plans from elementary to high school level