Page last updated: Feb 14th, 2017
Jobs & Careers
- Career Clusters - Career clusters can help your students find over 500 career and 60 industry descriptions. A career cluster assessment is available.
- Career View - Offers a variety of tool kits, lessons, activities, and games for elementary and middle school student to explore careers.
- Educator's Toolkit on Career and Education Planning - The Educator's Toolkit on Career and Education Planning was developed to assist teachers in planning a comprehensive middle school career course. This Toolkit provides easy access to classroom activities, lesson plans, and related web-based resources.
- Exploring Careers Using the Internet - In this multi-session lesson, students begin with a discussion of blogs and the concept of careers. Students choose careers that interest them or that they want to pursue, use online resources to research career options, and then publish occupational summaries to a class blog.
- Jobs and Careers Lesson Plan - Five question quizzes for Kids.gov's Career Spotlight videos.
- O*Net - Find career planners, occupational guides, and information about the training you need for a great job from the Department of Labor.
- Teach K-12 Engineering - Find a variety of tools to boost math and science skills and enliven the classroom with engineering projects for your students.
- Welcome to Career Zone - Help your students explore careers related to their strengths, skills, and talents. This website contains a resource area with tools that might be useful in the classroom.