- Econ Explorers Teacher's Guide - Help students discover the world of economics in their home, neighborhood and school.
- Explaining Taxes to Kids - Help students learn what taxes are and why we pay them.
- It's All About Your $ - A Teacher's Guide - Activities to promote economic and financial literacy among upper elementary and middle school students. Topics include: how to create a monthly budget, the history of money and the role money plays in an economy.
- Lesson Plans - Federal Reserve and Finances - Get interactive learning tools to introduce your students to the Federal Reserve, its purpose, and functions.
- Money Math: Lessons for Life - Money-Math is a four-lesson curriculum supplement for middle schoolers to help teach them personal finance with real-life examples.
- Understanding Taxes - Teacher Site - Does teaching about taxes seem as intimidating as completing your yearly tax forms? Understanding Taxes can be customized to fit your own personal teaching style.