- Econ Explorers Teacher's Guide - Help students discover the world of economics in their home, neighborhood, and school.
- Explaining Taxes to Kids - Help students learn what taxes are and why we pay them.
- Field Trip to the Money Factory Lesson Plan - Five question quiz about Kids.gov's Money Factory video.
- Resources for Educators - U.S. Mint - Lesson plans and fun activities to promote economic and financial literacy, for students from kindergarten through high school.
- Educational Resources - Federal Reserve and Finances - Get interactive learning tools to introduce your students to a wide range of economic and financial topics, including the Federal Reserve, its purpose, and functions.
- Money Math: Lessons for Life - Money Math is a four-lesson curriculum supplement for middle schoolers to help teach them personal finance with real-life examples.
- Understanding Taxes - Teacher Site - Does teaching about taxes seem as intimidating as completing your yearly tax forms? Understanding Taxes can be customized to fit your own personal teaching style.