- FBI Cyber Surf Islands Teacher's Guide - This activity features 3rd- 8th grade-specific “islands” teaching about various aspects of internet safety through games, videos, and other interactive features. This guide helps use the site and create a leaderboard. (PDF)
- Find Educator Tools: Digitalliteracy.gov - Search for resources by skill, topic, or keyword.
- Infographics as a Creative Assessment - Provides you with links, ideas, tips, and much more for supporting the use of infographics as an assessment option in the classroom.
- NetSmartz Lesson Builder - Has a resource catalog, featured resources and sample lessons.
- NSTeens - Teaching Materials - The Real-Life Stories series covers internet safety. Each video download also has activity cards which may be used to reinforce the videos' lessons.
- Online Safety Education Kit for Elementary School - Everything you need to teach online safety to young children.
- Online Safety Education Kit for Middle School - Everything you need to teach online safety to middle school students.