- Africa - Teacher Tools - Find lesson plans and a guide about African society, culture, and economics.
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month - May is APAH month. Find teaching resources and lesson plans about this topic.
- History and Culture Lesson Plans - Links to history and culture lesson plans for various grade levels.
- History of El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro - Lesson plan and activity to celebrate a multicultural connection between Mexico with the United States during colonial times. Recommended for grades 8-12.
- Library of Congress Lesson Plans - Features teacher-created, classroom-tested lesson plans using primary sources from the Library of Congress.
- Native Voices Lesson Plans - Highlights Native American concepts of health and wellness, including the importance of the environment and medicinal plants.
- Picture Your State Lesson Plan - Helps students learn about their state as they collect, organize, analyze, map, and graph a variety of information in State Facts for Students. Recommended for grades 3-5. (PDF format)
- Primary Source Sets - Library of Congress - Focuses on a specific topic and provides primary sources for teachers to use with that topic.