Page last updated: Jun 4th, 2015
- 5 Ways to Cut Spending...and Still Get to Do and Buy Cool Things - Do you want to find ways to stretch your money,? Here are some suggestions for knowing how much money you have, how much you need, and how to reach your goals by cutting back on what you spend.
- Downloadable Money Worksheets - Budgeting and saving, banking, and and credit worksheets for use in your classroom.
- Finance-Oriented Professional Development Programs - If you are a teacher interested in finance-oriented professional development programs, here are some options for you.
- Helping Your Family Save Money Comic - Colorful comic strip with tips on how kids and teens can save money.
- Ideas for Teaching Personal Finance - Lesson Plans for teaching 6 to 12 how to handle money wisely.
- Investor Classroom Resources - Help introduce students to basic saving and investing concepts and the importance of planning for their financial future.
- Investor Info - Just for Teachers - You're devoting your time and talents to teaching others - here's some information to help you learn how to save and invest wisely.
- Jump$tart! - Learn about improving your basic personal financial management skills. Here are tips on balancing a checkbook, and basic principles involved with earning, spending, saving and investing.
- Multimedia Center - NewMoney.gov - Learn more about the characteristics of money through podcasts, and be the first to show others the new money with buddy icons, web links, screensavers and desktop wallpapers.
- Project CHANGE - Learn the importance of financial literacy. Get advice on saving, spending and sharing money.
- Reality Store - Kids.gov Video Podcast - Learn about the Reality Store program where teens learn about real life expenses.
- U.S. Mint Education page - Get lots of high-quality teaching tools and learn about U.S. coins.
- Understanding Taxes - Teacher Site - Does teaching about taxes seem as intimidating as completing your yearly tax forms? Understanding Taxes can be customized to fit your own personal teaching style.
- Youth Education Materials - NewMoney.gov - Get materials, interactive notes, teaching tips, and more to help teach your kids about money.