Page last updated: Jul 13th, 2016
- Anti-Bullying Laws per State - Find out about your state's laws and policies.
- FBI Cyber Surf Islands - This activity features 3rd- 8th grade-specific âislandsâ teaching about different aspects of internet safety.
- KnowBullying App - Free app that has tips for parents, warning signs, an educator section and simple conversation starters.
- Digital Literacy - Videos and tips to help your students be responsible and make informed decisions on the Internet, mobile devices, and social media.
- NetSafe for Teachers - These resources educate teachers with ways to talk to students about Internet safety and steps that they can take protect their online identity.
- NetSmartz for Educators - Educating students about Internet safety can be difficult, especially with constantly changing technologies and classroom time constraints. These resources can help.
- PBS Teachers - Online Safety - Search the PBS online safety resources by grade level.
- Report Cyberbullying - Document and report the behavior.
- Virtual Worlds and Kids: Mapping the Risks - Many virtual worlds say they're for adults only and try to verify that visitors are over 18 before they can enter.