- .Chemistry: Science.gov - Science.gov searches over 50 databases and over 2100 selected websites offering U.S. government science information, including research and development results.
- Chemistry and Material Discoveries - National Science Foundation articles on chemistry topics.
- Mirror Molecules - Describes mirror molecules and provides activities.
- Nanoscience - Nanoscale Informal Science Education - Find activities and lesson plans with nanoscale science, engineering and technology.
- The pH Factor - Interesting experiments you can do to learn more about acids and bases.
- Radiation Education Activities - Covers radiation basics, sources of radiation, radiation protection, radon and more.
- Zebrafish Helping Science - Meet Harry Burgess, a doctor and an investigator for the National Institutes of Health. He talks about the zebrafish experiments and how they're behaviors are similar to humans.