Page last updated: May 11th, 2016
Learn About Money Jobs
- Accountant - Accountants and auditors keep track of a company's money; managers look at the accountants' reports to see how well their companies are doing.
- Be Your Own Boss - Do you think it would be great to run your own business? Not everyone's cut out for it. See what it takes.
- Bookkeeping Clerk - Any organization that uses money has to keep records—records of where money came from and where it went; bookkeeping, accounting, and auditing clerks keep these financial records.
- Economist - Economists study topics such as prices, jobs, taxes, interest rates, and the stock market; they prepare surveys to collect data, and then figure out the meaning of this data.
- Financial Analyst - Financial analysts help people decide how to invest their money.
- Loan Officer - Loan officers help people apply for loans; this lets people do things like buy a house or a car, or pay for college.
- Real Estate Agent - Real estate agents help people buy and sell houses.