Page last updated: Apr 20th, 2016
- Classical Music Resources - Meet Beethoven, study the science behind the instrument, and discover how classical music is anything but boring.
- Music - Library of Congress Collection - Recordings of a variety of types of music from the Library of Congress.
- National Jukebox - Historical recordings from the Library of Congress.
- Jazz - PBS Kids - Learn more about the history of Jazz. Check out some famous Jazz musicians. Become a member of the online Jazz band.
- Jazz - Smithsonian Jazz - Explore, appreciate, experience jazz.
- Opera Resources - Take a look at the history and evolution of an art form over four hundred years old.
- Popular Music Resources - From wartime to the Depression, punk and the blues, discover the ways in which people perform, listen to, and interact with music in their everyday lives.
- Radio Africa - Listen to diverse music of Africa.
- World Music Resources - Explore the rich tapestry created by musicians around the world, from the music of the Arab World and Ancient Greece to the diverse cultural sounds of China.
- Musician - Musicians and singers compose, sing, and play music. They perform solo or as part of a group. They perform in sound studios and on stage. They also perform on television and in movies. Some musicians go on concert tours, traveling all over the U.S. and the world.
- Resources for Aspiring Young Artists - Advice on becoming a singer, from joining your school's chorus to launching a professional career.
- Duke's Music Class - Edward Kennedy "Duke" Ellington (1899-1974) was a multi-talented musician who would became famous as a composer, jazz bandleader, and pianist. Learn about his life and his music.
- Musicians & Composers - America's Story - Their passion was music and they shared it with the world. Features Leonard Bernstein, Duke Ellington, and John Philip Sousa.
- Music Database - PBS American Masters - Learn about some of the most influential and significant American musicians like Ray Charles, Bob Dylan, Louis Armstrong, and many more.