Page last updated: Mar 6th, 2017
- Quick Online Tips - Before you go online, read these tips to make sure that your time online is both fun and safe.
- Protection Connection - Things you can do to protect yourself, protect your information (and your family's), and your computer or mobile phone.
- Share with Care - When you're ready to post or send a message or a photo, download a file, game or program, or shop for something - stop for a second and think.
- Interact with Tact - Other than using emojis and hashtags in your online posts, the words and things you say matter. Read tips to make sure you follow polite and respectful online etiquette.
- Cyberbullying Prevention - Learn the signs of cyberbullying and ways to prevent being a victim.
- Report Cyberbullying - If you or a friend has been cyberbullied, you may want to keep it to yourself. But it’s important for you to report what happened. Take these steps to learn how and where you can report cyberbullying.
- Online Predators - Unfortunately, you can't trust everyone you meet or interact with online. Online predators try to take advantage of you and convince you to do things that are not appropriate for your age. Know the signs to look for so that you aren’t a victim.