Page last updated: Sep 16th, 2016
Health and Safety
- Alcohol and Peer Pressure - Learn about being yourself and get the facts about underage drinking. (Flash required)
- Body Parts - Play the Artificial Anatomy game to see how much you know about the human body. (Flash required)
- Environmental Resources for Students - Learn about projects, careers, ecosystems and much more.
- It's My Life - Share your stories, play games and watch video clips of other kids talking about their feelings and experiences; get advice from older kids and experts.(Flash required)
- Medical Mysteries on the Web - Help solve medical mysteries in infectious diseases.
- Milk Matters - Games and activities to help you to learn more about calcium, and why it's important for strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Smile Style - Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you, so you should do your best to take care of it! See how much you know by playing this game.
- Tox Town - Learn about toxic chemicals and environmental health risks you might encounter in everyday life, in everyday places. (Flash required)