Page last updated: Oct 9th, 2015
- America by Air - National Air and Space Museum - This site has different activities, including a virtual flight across America during different parts of the twentieth century.
- America on the Move - Games - Playing these games you will discover how transportation has impacted growth and changed communities.
- Apollo 11: Walking On the Moon - Find out what it took to put a man on the Moon. (Flash required)
- Citizenship Quiz - History.com - Test your knowledge on Amercian Government, American History and Civics.
- Digging for Answers - Tests your research skills as well as your expertise; with each question, you have the choice of answering on your own or trying to beat the clock as you search for the answer on a Smithsonian website. (Flash required)
- Digital Vaults - Browse through the hundreds of photographs, documents, and film clips; you can collect assets, track your path, search, and create a poster, movie, or your own pathway.
- Fin, Fur and Feather Bureau of Investigation (FFFBI) - The Fin, Fur and Feather Bureau of Investigation uses humor and storytelling to help you learn about places and cultures around the world.
- History and Culture - Smithsonian Education - This site has games and resources for both American and World History.
- Latino Center's Kids Corner - Smithsonian - View three major galleries: 1) a Kids Gallery; 2) the Son Clave Lounge featuring Latino music; 3) Meso Time, a virtual visit through Mexico's pre-Columbian past. (Flash required)
- Our Story Activities - Experience history first-hand through these activities and books.
- U.S. Rationing During World War II - Learn about wartime shortages, conservation and the “home front ammunition” of foodstuffs by doing this activity. (Flash required)