Page last updated: Nov 17th, 2015
- Chemist - Find out about a career in chemistry.
- Earth Science Careers - Learn more about earth science careers.
- Environmental Scientist - Environmental scientists find and fix pollution and other environmental problems by figuring out what is in the air, water, and soil to make sure that the environment is safe.
- Federal Wildlife Officer - Meet Gabriel. He is an officer that protects wildlife for the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Learn about his tools and what he does on patrol.
- Forest Service Scientists - Watch videos featuring the scientists as they describe their jobs and what they are researching in the environment.
- Landscape Architect - Learn more about the work landscape architects do.
- Marine Biologist - Meet Chris Meyer, a scientist from the National Museum of Natural History. He talks about the ocean and his favorite animal the cowrie snail.
- Oceanographer - Kids.gov Career Spotlight - Meet Pablo Clemente-Colón. He is the chief scientist and oceanographer at the National Ice Center.
- Oceanographer - Forces of Change - Meet David Adamec. He's a physical oceanographer who has pioneered a new way of seeing the ocean.
- Oceanographer - Oceanography covers a wide range of topics, including marine life and ecosystems, ocean circulation, plate tectonics and the geology of the sea floor, and the chemical and physical properties of the ocean; learn more about careers in this field.
- Outdoor Careers - Conservation Connect - Video series that connects you with the great outdoors, wildlife species, and careers in protecting the environment.
- Physicist and Astronomers - Physicists study the natural world, from what things are made of (matter) to how things behave. Learn more about a career as a physicist.
- Plant Specialist - Botanist - Botanist Martin Hutten, who is the manager of Yosemite National Park's invasive plant program, talks about invasive plants.
- Protecting Rivers and Estuaries - Meet an Expert - Read interviews with different educators and volunteers who help protect rivers and bays.
- Sea Career Profiles - Find career profiles of different careers with corresponding lesson plans.
- Working for the Great Outdoors - A Day In The Life - Take a closer look at just what it's like "on the job" for people of the Forest Service.