Page last updated: Oct 19th, 2015
- Bahamas Deep - Sea Corals - Ocean Explorer - Corals in the deep sea? See what scientist discovered in the North Atlantic waters deeper than 1000 meters.
- Earth Observatory - Accompany NASA scientists as they explore our world and unravel the mysteries of our climate and environmental change.
- EurekAlert! Science News and Resources for Kids - The EurekAlert! Science for Kids is a source for kid-friendly news and resources.
- JetStream - An Online Weather School - Learn about global and large scale weather patterns, including wind patterns, cloud formations, thunderstorms, lightning, and more.
- Marine Biologist - Meet Chris Meyer, a scientist from the National Museum of Natural History. He talks about the ocean and his favorite animal the Cowrie snail.
- National Marine Sanctuary Program - Find information about our nation's marine sanctuaries, their history, scientific and educational programs, and their continuing efforts to conserve ocean and coastal treasures.
- NOAA Photo Library - Collection includes thousands of weather and space images, mages of our shores and coastal seas, and marine species ranging from the great whales to the most minute plankton.
- Okeanos Explorer- NOAA's only U.S. ship assigned to explore our largely unknown ocean. Its satellite communications system connects the ship with audiences ashore.
- Wonders of the Sea - Highlights different animals with text and images, from sponges to sharks.