Page last updated: Oct 1st, 2015
- Albert Einstein: Image and Impact - Read about the life of the man behind the theory of relativity.
- Atom - The Harnessed Atom - Discover the different states and forms of energy and where energy comes from. Find out how the way we live is tied to our energy supply. (PDF)
- Discovery of the Electron - One hundred years ago, amidst glowing glass tubes and the hum of electricity, the British physicist J.J. Thomson was venturing into the interior of the atom.
- EurekAlert! Science News and Resources for Kids - The EurekAlert! Science for Kids Portal is a central, online source for kid-friendly news and resources.
- Fermilab For Students - Fermilab is home to the world's most powerful accelerator, the Tevatron. Learn how scientists use Fermilab's resources to explore the most basic particles and forces of nature.
- Science Facts - Get the answers to life's most interesting questions through scientific inquiry; it will introduce you to the Library of Congress' rich collections in science and technology.
- Walk Through Time - Provides information on ancient calendars, early clocks, revolution in timekeeping, the "Atomic Age" and more.