- Agricultural and Food Scientist - Find out the answers to questions about how farms can use less labor, control pests and weeds, and conserve soil and water.
- Botany and Horticulture - List of resources on botany (study of plants), horticulture (study of gardening), and plant ecosystems (plant environments.
- Exploratorium: Traits of Life - Take a journey through the Exploratorium's new collection of Life Science exhibits.
- Exploring Estuaries - A wide variety of birds, fish, and other wildlife make estuaries their home. Explore these unique environments.
- Plant Basics - Learn about the basic structure of plants, photosynthesis, and more.
- Plant Fact Sheet - Information for gardeners about different plants.
- Science Facts - Get the answers to life's most interesting questions through scientific inquiry; it will introduce you to the Library of Congress' collections in science and technology.
- Why Leaves Change Color - Explains the basics of how autumn colors happen.
- Agricultural Ideas for Science Fair Projects - Use these ideas as a jumping-off place for coming up with your own project.
- Agriculture in the Classroom - Kids Zone - Fun way to learn and get ideas about science projects, farm and fun food, take virtual tours and much more! (Flash required)
- Q?Crew Teen Volunteers - The Q? Blog - Read about teen volunteers at the National Museum of Natural History. They discuss current projects and their experiences.
- Space Agriculture in the Classroom - Learn about the space program and the role of agriculture in our economy and society.
- YES! Teen Interns - The Q? Blog - Read some great posts from the Youth Engagement Through Science (YES) interns working at the Smithsonian. They discuss what they're working on and their experiences.