Page last updated: Oct 1st, 2015
Basics of Flight
History of Flight
- Amazing Space - Learn about the Hubble Telescope and see some really awesome pictures.
- Apollo 11: Walking On the Moon - Find out what it took to put a man on the Moon. (Flash required)
- Astronaut Photography - Observing Earth's Systems from Space - Check out photos from these real-time observations from astronaut photography from the International Space Station, called Crew Earth Observations3.
- Basics of Space Flights - Training module that pertains to space flight operations activities.
- HubbleSite - Explore Astronomy - Check out Hubble podcasts, take an interactive quiz and see the universe through the lens of the Hubble telescope. (Requires Flash)
- Hubblesite: Black Holes - Learn about black holes and how they are created.
- International Space Station -Explore the space station that orbits the earth and find out about its science laboratory.
- Living in Space - Check out what astronauts eat, what they wear, how they sleep, and other details when living in space.
- Mission: Science - Engage in NASA Science and find educational resources created by NASA and its partners.
- NASA's Interactive Features - Download images, podcasts, and video clips as well access interactive online features.
- NASA's Page for Students (Grades 5-8) - At this site you can learn about the latest Student Features and Student News happening at NASA!
- Night Sky Network - NASA - A nationwide group of amateur astronomy clubs bringing the science, technology, and inspiration of NASA's missions to you.
- Sky Watch 2.0 - Want to know when a spacecraft will be flying over your city? You can find out here.
- The Space Place - NASA brings you an exciting way to look at our Sun and Earth, our solar system and the universe beyond.
- Stars and Galaxies - NASA - Find out about current space missions and the new world atlas.
- Taurid Meteor Showers - What causes meteor showers, anyway? Find out more.
- Women of NASA - Read about NASA careers in space and what these women do on a normal workday.
- Dynamic Earth - An interactive and engaging site to teach about science of the earth.
- EurekAlert! Science News and Resources for Kids - The EurekAlert! Science for Kids Portal is a central, online source for kid-friendly news and resources.
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory for Students - Learn about our Earth, the solar system, and our universe through slideshows and interactive games.
- Meteorites: Messengers From Outer Space – Meteorites aren’t just fascinating space rocks that fall from the sky; researchers study them to better understand the formation and evolution of our solar system.
- NOAA Photo Library - View thousands of weather and space images of our world on land and under water.
- Science Behind the News - Uses news and current events to explore science and the larger issues it raises.
- Science Facts - Get the answers to life's most interesting questions through scientific inquiry; it will introduce you to the Library of Congress' rich collections in science and technology.