Page last updated: Jul 11th, 2016
Exercise, Fitness and Nutrition
- Best Bones Forever at the White House - The Office on Women's Health Best Bones Forever! Team at a Let's Move Whitehouse event in 2011 with the President's Council on Fitness, Sports, & Nutrition.
- Best Bones Forever! Let's Dance Contest Submissions - The Best Bones Forever! Let's Dance Contest featuring Savvy received lots of awesome entries from girls across the country
- Best Bones Forever! Youtube Channel - Best Bones Forever! YouTube Channel
- Charger Wrap - Ingredients and steps to prepare a healthy chicken, veggie and cheese wrap.
- Cucumber Yogurt Dip - Learn how to make a cool and healthy dip to eat with your favorite vegetables.
- Double Dutch With Olivia - Olivia joins some girls at double dutch.
- Farmers Markets - Watch this video to learn about the benefits of buying fresh, nutritious, delicious and locally grown foods.
- Frozen Fruit Cups - Ingredients and steps to make this fun frozen treat to keep you cool this summer.
- Nutritionist - Meet Sasha, a registered dietitian nutritionist for the U.S. Department of Agriculture. She talks about how her job helps people eat healthy foods and teaches families how to keep track of what they're eating.
- Peanut Butter and Apple Wrap - Ingredients and steps to prepare a healthy peanut butter and apple wrap. Remember you can substitute peanut butter, sunflower seed butter or another nut butter or spread.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie - Ingredients and steps to make a delicious smoothie. Remember you can use creamy peanut butter, sunflower seed butter or another nut butter or spread.
- Why Kids Should Eat Healthy and Exercise - Meet Sasha, a nutritionist for U.S. Department of Agriculture. She tells us about how healthy eating and exercise helps kids grow physically and mentally strong.