Page last updated: Oct 22nd, 2015
- Apportionment - Apportionment is the process of dividing the seats in the House of Representatives among the 50 states based on the population figures collected during the decennial census. This video explains how it works.
- Archeologists - Meet Joy Beasley and Kate Birmingham, Archeologists from the National Park Service. They talk about the tools the use and what they uncovered at the Best Farm.
- Architect - Meet Tony Alonso, Regional Chief Architect of the General Services Administration.
- The Legislative Process - Videos explaining the different steps of how a bill becomes a law.
- Oceanographer - Meet Pablo. He is the chief scientist at the National Ice Center. Learn about satellite oceanography and tracking ice and snow cover.
- Peace Corps - Meet Patricia Wand, Laura Kutner and Elizabeth Spellman, former Peace Corps Volunteers. They talk about Peace Corps' history and their projects.
- Portraits of the Presidents - A portrait gallery of all of the U.S. presidents.
- Treasurer of the United States - Meet Rosie Rios, Treasurer of the U.S. Her signature is actually on dollar bills!